The choice of glass available with our frames is extensive and we have a glass type for most framing situations. Our standard choices are Acrylic Float Glass, Non Reflective Glass, Clear Colour Glass and Museum Standard Glass.
Acrylic 1.2 mm
- If you are considering travelling with a framed picture or sending a picture by mail then this glass would be ideal. It is a robust glass and will take a lot of abuse that would damage normal glass.
- Ideal for children's rooms and public areas
Non Reflective Glass
- For Glazing of images in bright conditions
- White water glass with the 'iron' impurities taken out. This glass gives a bright clear image with reduced reflection.
- White water glass with the 'iron' impurities taken out with a UV Protection added.